Monday, March 12, 2012

Adventures in Enumclaw, WA

Traveling with a camera is something I really enjoy doing.  And, as a Federal Express Courier who has a passion for photography, it is not always possible.  But, when I get the opportunity I try to take it.




This blog is about a folder of images I've taken on my many trips to Enumclaw, WA. while delivering packages to surrounding residents and businesses (e.g. - Crystal Mountain Ski Resort).


https://picasaweb.google.com/100342609430605103171/EnumclawWA?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPyqyY_Yl7jRgwE&feat=directlink


If you've never been to Enumclaw or don't know where it is, then I hope my images and descriptions might give you a better idea.  
Or, if you have been to Enumclaw and you know where it is then maybe I might get the chance to show you something you haven't seen yet.  I know, I know. Hard to say that about Enumclaw, but beside the inner city being so small the actual city limits are quite big.  The fact that Crystal Mountain and Green Water are both in Enumclaw's zip code is a good enough example!




Take a look at the picasa album link and share your thoughts.  I have fun just taking pictures of all the amazing things I get to see in a day and I'm pleased to share my sites & scenes with all of you to see too.


Timmy :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment